Log your flights with detailed information.
Add your battery charges and check battery performance over usage.
Report your flight incidents.
Manage maintenance of your drones and equipment.
Plan your missions.
Manage your organization and pilots.
Manage your equipment.
Store all organization documents.
Create custom and legal reports.
- PDF reports branded with your organization logo and information.
- Your pilots share their data inside the organization.
- Plan your mission, prepare your flight area by checking controlled airspace status.
- Manage flights linked to customer project / Job references.
- Import your flight log to fill info automatically, view GPS trace and auto-fill battery charge voltages.
We support log files from DJI, 3DRobotics, Pixhawk, Parrot, SenseFly, Trimble, Yuneec, MikroKopter, MapsMadeEasy, NVDrones, Litchi, Flytrex, Autoflight Logic and more to come.
- Get automatically weather conditions based on flight location and date/time.
- Get notified when next maintenance is reached (next maintenance date or flying hours amount).
- Store your organization documents: Pilot license, certifications, notices...etc.
- Manage your operations documents: Pre-flight forms, Checklists, Risk assessment...etc.
- Attach external video/photo link to flight and browse your media book on the iPad application.
DroneLogbook reduces the burden by automating many of these tasks:
So regardless of whether you need to provide documentation to the government (FAA/CAA/CASA), your insurance company or your accountant DroneLogbook reduces hours of administrative time to minutes.
Our client base encompasses over 50 countries and growing. We provide you with the reports needed to satisfy: FAA, CAA, CASA, CAD, DGAC...etc
Our customers are spread across all aspects of the commercial UAV industry. We serve thousands of UAV operators supporting the following industries: Industrial Inspection, Mapping & Surveying, Commercial Film/Movie/TV, Real Estate, Agriculture, Science/Education, Emergency Services.